A Massive Epiphany!!!

Venturing beyond the five physical senses of sight, sound, taste,, touch and smell.
Danniielle
Site Admin

A Massive Epiphany!!!

Post by Danniielle »

Oh...my....goodness....me!!!! 😳😳😳
I just had an experience, initiated by a Gaia video that has COMPLETELY altered my perception of existence itself and answered some of the deepest questions I've been asking since my awakening.
This has changed my existence. TOTALLY!! I'm completely serious.

Mind......blown
🙃🙃🙃🙃

I now understand the reason for emotions. I understand why there's evil in the world and darkness. I understand it's purpose.
I comprehend the reason there's greed, destruction, wars, hunger and suffering and I know the solution. We are each part of the solution and we will manifest it more and more as we awaken and transcend to the fifth dimension.
I know the purpose of time and I know why it is changing and why it is appearing less and less linear.
This is DEEP! Very, very deep and extremely profound and encouraging.
Danniielle
Site Admin

Re: A Massive Epiphany!!!

Post by Danniielle »

This is the video that initiated this experience.
It is possibly elsewhere on the internet but I watched it on Gaia because I have a subscription.

https://www.gaia.com/video/pleiadian-co ... calliandra
Danniielle
Site Admin

Post by Danniielle »

We exist in all dimensions. We always have. We manifest our awareness into 3 dimensional holographic reality to transmute and transform the emotional consciousness of all.
We then take what we heal into the fifth dimensional awareness and so on.

One of our current prime directives is to bring emotional healing and awakening into the fifth dimension where has been lost and forgotten.
Manifestation of reality without the awareness of emotions or consequences is what leads to suffering.
BRoberts

Post by BRoberts »

I'm looking very forward to digging deep into this during meditation time. I wish every moment was meditation time but we have to do things with Hu-mons.
Danniielle
Site Admin

Post by Danniielle »

BRoberts wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:22 pm I'm looking very forward to digging deep into this during meditation time. I wish every moment was meditation time but we have to do things with Hu-mons.
Meditation is such a beautiful thing. There are so many fascinating places to visit in higher dimensions and meditation gives us another form of access to explore these realms.
BRoberts

Post by BRoberts »

It seems my alone time is relegated to when I'm working on music. I'm going to begin a 1hr before, 2 hour after meditation processes. All other time has been dedicated to confirming my partners happiness. I must refrain from concentrating on that so much. She's bitter about things I cannot control. She dislikes my dogs presence. She dislikes any noise, sounds. She's pent up on things that once resolved, 5 more new things are spoken of. I have to get away from this cyclic redundancy.