Facebook Warning Dreams!

A collection of my most vivid and impacting dreams and visions.
Danniielle
Site Admin

Facebook Warning Dreams!

Post by Danniielle »

A week or so ago, I had two very vivid dreams that have changed the trajectory of my life journey profoundly!

In the first dream, I was in an alternate reality version of one of our family Christmas gatherings during my younger years. We were all seated at a long table that mum had meticulously prepared with her finest silverware, crockery and cutlery and the table was lavishly decked out with expensive white linen. This was a very special thing indeed for us. Our family is very much middle class and we have never lived in the lap of high society luxury. We had gathered for our Christmas lunch and the whole atmosphere was one of sharing and celebration.
I grew up in a very loving home and our family holiday gatherings have always been very precious and deeply cherished events. This was magnified significantly in this particular dream.
I would normally be seated with my sister and my cousins and we've always been close and cherished our relationships. Family affairs such as this have always been special times where the only non blood family present are typically very close friends.

What stood out to me in this dream was the fact that seated right next to me was someone I would definitely NOT expect to even be present, let alone seated right next to me as a best friend. It was Facebook founder, Mark Elliot Zuckerberg! Huh?!! :shock:
We had formed a very tight knit friendship and had previously been out together jet skiing, rock climbing and other such activities. He really had become a seemingly close friend and was doing everything he could to show me that he was a fun guy and nothing like many portray him!

At this point, I woke up from the dream and went to the loo. When I went back to bed, the dream continued....

I found myself in a sparsely appointed room with plain walls and a single table in one corner. The room was well lit, quite brightly painted but also very clinical and uninteresting. I was alone in this room with Mark. We were both completely naked but that just seemed completely unremarkable, almost as if it wasn't abnormal! We were chatting about deeper matters of reality and spirituality and I was sharing some of my shamanic experiences with him.
What I did next stunned him.
I jumped up onto the table in one leap, then jumped up into the air and started levitating above the table completely effortlessly. He just looked at me stunned and said nothing. I then began flying around the room, having a wonderful time!!

After this, I woke up and replayed the dream in my mind several times so I wouldn't forget it. I didn't write this one in my dream diary (until now) as I typically do. It was so vivid and I was able to recall it so well that I was totally confident I would not forget it and I haven't.

It took me a day or two to decipher all this but with the help of my spirit guides, it has become very obvious what it means.
Facebook had almost completely assimilated me in a manner reminiscent of the Borg from Star Trek.

Over the past few months, I had fallen right back into Facebook addiction and it was pervading every area of my life, killing my creativity and my higher senses. I was totally consumed to the point of thinking about everything I was doing as potential material for another Facebook post. I was stagnating in my musical journey, my intuition was non existent and I was feeling ever more frequent bouts of anxiety almost bordering on dread at times. I had no idea where these anxiety attacks were coming from. They are not typical for me. I'm normally a very easy going person who loves life and being creative.

I made a decision shortly after this (a couple of days ago) that I would stop posting on Facebook and lock both of my accounts. I went to my main account to lock it and figured it would be a five minute task. However, Facebook do NOT want people leaving their platform. They rely on us not just for their existence but for our very life energy. They feed on it literally and this is why I was feeling ever increasing bouts of anxiety.
It took me almost an hour to jump through hoops to lock my first profile and then I discovered I cannot lock my newest one at all!

I am posting this here as a warning regarding the absolute destructive nature of Facebook and social media in general. I include the likes of their other assimilations such as Instagram here too and indeed, other non Meta platforms. The entire system is destroying people without them even realising.

Since stopping my Facebook activities, my higher senses have switched back on big time, my intuition has been restored and my musical creativity has been reignited. I feel I have my life back again.
I have been down this path previously a number of times and each time, I've slowly wandered back into the snare of Facebook addiction with the premise that I could limit my time there, knowing how dangerous it is to my soul. I have been successful for short periods before falling headlong back into full on addiction in the same way I imagine a heroin addict being drawn back into deathly addiction.

Each time, the reasoning for me returning has been that I've made many good connections, found some like-minded souls and benefited from the interactions I have had there. I've also been able to share my journey with others and keep everyone informed about my musical adventures in my recording studio and with other artists. I reasoned that it was a valuable resource for such things and it has been in some instances. However, the cost to my soul has far outweighed all these benefits many times over.
Once back in touch with my higher self, I've come to the realisation that all these benefits are a false reality. I would have found such connections without Facebook and would be far healthier spiritually and physically as a result.

I have been systematically removing myself from the entire global matrix of deception yet I had remained firmly planted in it via Facebook. Time to break this connection once and for all and sound the warning bell for others who may be wondering why they too are experiencing anxiety and disconnection.

I plan to reach out over the next couple of weeks to all my beautiful friends that I have been interacting with primarily on social media so we can continue our interactions outside this dangerous web of human energy farming.
BRoberts

Re: Facebook Warning Dreams!

Post by BRoberts »

Bravo! As soon as I get an offline to contact certain people whom I've does business with and generally care for, I'm off of it too. As I mentioned, it can ruin relationships to the brink. Eventually I'll get it sorted.
Danniielle
Site Admin

Post by Danniielle »

BRoberts wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:19 pm Bravo! As soon as I get an offline to contact certain people whom I've does business with and generally care for, I'm off of it too. As I mentioned, it can ruin relationships to the brink. Eventually I'll get it sorted.
I've had so many things re-awaken in me since leaving the clutches of big tech energy farming and I am LOVING it! I have ZERO regrets leaving Facebook.
BRoberts

Post by BRoberts »

Just when I was ready to turn the key on that place, I get a DM from a guy who wants a mastered sample so I can work on his album. I'll probably keep messenger. It's very low drama.
Danniielle
Site Admin

Post by Danniielle »

I still have messenger too for now but I've even pulled WAY back on that. I've been exchanging other contact details with people who I've been using messenger for so I can continue to completely phase it out.