Interdimensional DNA Enhancing Flash Dust!

A collection of my most vivid and impacting dreams and visions.
Danniielle
Site Admin

Interdimensional DNA Enhancing Flash Dust!

Post by Danniielle »

Last night, I had another very vivid dream.

I was in a very large room which appeared to have stainless steel walls with narrow, horizontal windows just below ceiling height on one of the longer walls. The ceiling also appeared to be made of stainless steel and was perhaps 20 metres high. It all seemed rather clinical in appearance and appeared to be quite sparsely appointed.

I was floating in the middle of the room about half way between the floor and ceiling and there were three or four others present. I was aware of being watched from outside by external presences.

Suddenly, I saw a fine cloud of metallic dust particles materialise in the air in the room, followed by a very bright flash of light emitted from the particles themselves. Some of them made contact with the top of my right forearm and immediately formed a dotted rash of painless red blisters that didn't seem to cause any of the unpleasant sensations one would typically associate with such a rash.

At this point, I was aware of a significant shift in my consciousness and intuitively knew that my DNA had been altered in a way that actually enhanced my psychic, intuitive and perceptual capabilities. There was nothing sinister about any of this and indeed, I felt a very benevolent and welcoming presence which I embraced.

There was considerably more to this dream that I cannot recall right now but the details above were remarkable and vivid enough to easily recall hours later.