Important Announcement Regarding AI Generated Content

General discussion about life, the universe and everything!
Keep it civil though. :)
Danniielle
Site Admin

Important Announcement Regarding AI Generated Content

Post by Danniielle »

Important Announcement Regarding AI Generated Content.

I just received a huge warning from my guides about fake AI generated starseed info populating the internet and especially prevalent on YouTube. It's becoming so convincing now that even awakened starseeds and lightworkers are being fooled by it. I became aware of this because some of it started to fool me too.

This is potentially very dangerous and I'm going to make a YouTube video about it. I'm also making the following statement regarding my own artistic content and creations.

No Pulse Eternal music, SuperPuss music or LyraTeq production will contain ANY artistic or musical content generated by AI, nor will I use it to enhance any of my writings or messages either here on my forum or in anything else I write. None of my YouTube content will ever contain AI generated content either, with the exception of exposing such misleading material.

The only things I will sometimes use AI for are workflow enhancement tools such as noise reduction in photo processing, upscaling low resolution photos, cleaning up noisy audio recordings and other related tools that are not directly creating any content.

I have previously used AI generated artwork in a very small number of posts here on my forum to illustrate concepts I have written about but the concepts themselves were either my own original ideas or were from friends, guides, channels or other real and trustworthy sources.
From this point forward, I won't be using AI to generate any of my illustrations or other artwork. The only time I'll post AI generated artwork will be to call out false and misleading information containing such generated material.