New Members Please Read!

General discussion about life, the universe and everything!
Keep it civil though. :)
Danniielle
Site Admin

New Members Please Read!

Post by Danniielle »

If you are newly registered here and have received an email that your account has been activated but you cannot post and cannot reply, please send me a private message letting me know what inspired you to register here.

I approve and activate all new applications manually in order to keep spam at bay. However, this is often not enough with the recent advancement of AI bots and such. Some have figured out methods of fooling anti spam tools that they are real people and have become quite good at evading even the best anti spam tools.

If I do not know you personally, you will be able to read the forums and send me a private message but you will not be able to reply or make new posts. Once we've made contact via private message and I've seen that you are not an automated AI bot with aspirations of spamming my forum, I'll set you up with full access.

Again, please send me a private message letting me know what inspired you to join. It doesn't have to be a long message but just something that lets me know you are real and not a spammer.
From time to time, I will prune inactive members who I do not know and who have made no attempt to contact me via the private message system.

This is all to make sure my forum remains a friendly and spam free place to inspire each other.

✨️💥💫💖💫💥✨️

Thank you,
Danniielle.
✨️💥💫💥✨️