Another Tsunami Dream

A collection of my most vivid and impacting dreams and visions.
Danniielle
Site Admin

Another Tsunami Dream

Post by Danniielle »

This is the third dream I’ve now had about tsunamis.

In this dream, I am on the beach with a friend and it is a beautiful sunny day. We decide we are going to go on an exploration mission and document our findings on our mobile phone voice recorders. As we were preparing to set off, I became aware that my legs were all hairy which really had me concerned so I decided I’d find a public loo and take care of that first.
I don’t recall actually doing anything about it but the dream then jumped to where we were on our exploration mission and we were heading around a curved stretch of beach and it was late afternoon. The sun was cooler and I started to mention to my friend how pleasant this time of day is as we were walking under a shaded part of the beach at the end of the curved part.

Immediately, I was aware that I had dreamed of this very section of the beach being in a previous tsunami dream and just as I started to tell my friend, we saw a tsunami forming on the horizon. The direction we were heading, away from the curved part of the beach, got thicker and more enclosed so we ran back to the much more open curved part and I spotted ladders running up a very tall disused building built into the cliff face and started to climb one of them hoping to find a way into the building as the safest place of shelter. My friend started to climb the ladder next to me.
We became aware that there was an entrance via an old ventilation shaft but it was too dark inside to see and the tsunami was almost upon us so we hoped we were high enough up the ladder to be safe and waited……

When the tsunami arrived, we braced for impact. As it hit the beach, it crashed hard against the building but it wasn’t high enough to reach us on the ladders and we were OK. However, just as this tsunami died down, we spotted another one heading for us so we held on and stayed where we were. When this one got close, we realized it was actually a series of three tsunamis back to back. As they hit us, the building the ladders were attached to shook and we just clung on tightly and hoped all would hold together. A bunch more tsunamis hit us, causing much flooding and damage but we were unharmed on our ladders……. Then I woke up.