Emergency Fire, Division of USA and Train Journey

A collection of my most vivid and impacting dreams and visions.
Danniielle
Site Admin

Emergency Fire, Division of USA and Train Journey

Post by Danniielle »

In this dream, the first thing I recall is being in a fire engine on the way to a fire. We were driving VERY fast and there was a helicopter keeping watch on the traffic and reporting back to us the road conditions and safe lanes to be in. This enabled us to travel safely at VERY high speeds in order to reach the fire quickly.

Our destination was a large double storey building which appeared to be inside a very large enclosed area, possibly a train station. Once we arrived, we discovered that there were people still inside the burning building in rooms full of smoke, but despite the thick smoke, they seemed totally oblivious to the danger they were in. We rushed inside to rescue these people and continued until we had everyone we could find safely outside and continued fighting the fire.

The dream then changed and I was in one of the rooms in the building which appeared to a commercial kitchen of some sort. We were singing songs together and I was playing drums with my hands on the kitchen benches (kitchen counters for the USA folk). I also recall chatting with a couple of women there and we were talking about a train journey they had been on which travelled along the northern border of the USA from west to east just near Canada. The strange thing about this discussion was that once the train got nearer to where New York would be, everything was barren and void of population and the landscape had changed significantly both geographically and oceanically. There were large areas of water inland in what would’ve been the area from South Carolina through Tennessee, Missouri and up to South Dakota. North Dakota was still as it is now. Everything to the east of that new area of water had become barren mountains.

After that, I left the kitchen and had to catch a train. I remember having to use an elevator at this point to exit the room I was in. This elevator was quite strange. It moved VERY quickly and didn’t stop for very long. Also, on it’s door was an area in the middle where you place your hand to open the door. The area was like an indented imprint of a hand. It was difficult to get the timing right due to the extremely short amount of time the elevator remained stationary before it left. Another very peculiar thing about this elevator was that it moved diagonally. The exit was one floor lower than the room I was in.

Once I got out of the elevator, I was at the train platforms but I didn’t know which platform the train left from, nor did I know what time the last train was so I searched for somebody to ask and found the lady in charge. She told me she was about to announce the last train leaving over the station PA system. She went inside a little office and announced that the last train was leaving in five minutes at 11pm from platform four.

I had one of my music synthesizers under one arm and my backpack, laptop (with my music and communications stuff on it) and a few other things I needed for the journey so I couldn’t run fast but I hurried to the platform as quickly as I could. As I got there, I saw two trains and one was leaving so I initially thought I’d just missed my train. However, somebody told me that the train that was just leaving wasn’t my train but the bigger one just next to it was the one I needed to catch.

Then I awoke.