Pope, Bread of Death, Shell Oil, Hooded Face, Storms, Leaky Roof

A collection of my most vivid and impacting dreams and visions.
Danniielle
Site Admin

Pope, Bread of Death, Shell Oil, Hooded Face, Storms, Leaky Roof

Post by Danniielle »

In this dream, I am in a large cathedral and am behind the pulpit where the Pope is due to perform a Catholic mass, looking out before the congregation arrives at the empty pews. At the back of the cathedral, behind the congregation area and at the opposite end to the pulpit, is a large balcony area and next to it at the same above ground level is a glassless window from a room to the left of the balcony area. I got the impression that this room is used for secret meetings.

As I am standing on the platform area with the pulpit, I turn around and walk through an arch to a room behind the platform area where the Pope is preparing for the mass. He is standing behind a large table and on the table are what appear to be freshly baked loaves of bread to be used in the mass. This is not the usual wafer thin style slices that are typically used in Catholic services but is bread you and I would cut into slices to make toast or sandwiches from. It looks wholesome and inviting.
A young boy, perhaps ten years of age or thereabouts, is standing in front of me across the table from the Pope and he takes one of the loaves and breaks it in half. Immediately, we see that it is infested with maggots and the boy drops the loaf and runs out a door behind the Pope into other rooms behind this room. The Pope continues with his preparation unphased by this reaction.
I leave the room through the doorway the young boy fled through and notice many people having various conversations in many interconnected rooms in what appears to be a religious educational institution. I also notice that it is dark, stormy and raining outside and the old tin roof covering these rooms is leaking. It appears to be winter time and there are open log fires burning in fireplaces in these rooms to keep people warm and cosy. Despite the leaky roof, the people inside seem to be oblivious to the storm. Either that, or they just aren’t concerned enough to fix the leaks.
However, in the last room, the most barren one which also has a dirt floor, little warmth and cold drafts, there are people who seem to be aware of the leaks and are discussing casually the possibility of doing repairs as they look out through a small, dirty window at the storm.

Then my perspective changes and I find myself in the yard of the high school I attended. I am standing on a patch of ground where a portable physics classroom was located but in this dream is gone and I see the image of the Shell Oil company logo drawn on the ground. The image is incomplete and I am asked to complete it but I do not know what colours to use.
There’s a school bus leaving the area and I get on it and leave in order to go and research the colours needed to complete the unfinished logo. As the bus nears the place where I want to get off, I pull the signal cord (unusual for a school bus) to get the driver to stop but he keeps going. I walk up to him and ask why he didn’t stop and he says we are going to stop a little further down the road and then I can get off.

There was far more to this very complex dream but that is all I can recall for now.

When I awoke, I had a short vision of a variation of one section of the dream. The variation in the vision started at the point where I turned around from the pulpit and headed into the preparation room where the Pope was preparing for the Mass. However, in this vision, I saw a hooded figure with a black, featureless face in place of the Pope and in place of the table in the dream was a pottery wheel.