Supernatural darkness and calamity in New York!

A collection of my most vivid and impacting dreams and visions.
Danniielle
Site Admin

Supernatural darkness and calamity in New York!

Post by Danniielle »

I just had a dream where I was in a house with a bunch of people. We left the house and started walking down the street towards the beach. When we got to the last road which went along the beach, we saw a small bunch of strange formations that looked like little sand castles in the shape of mini volcanos right in the middle of the road. As we were investigating them, we realised they were sulphur formations which were rising from under the asphalt and we knew something really big was starting. At the same time, a bunch of huge, thick, dark clouds were rolling in fast over the ocean and frightening storms the likes of which we’d never seen were developing really fast.

Also at that moment, I heard emergency service sirens sounding all around me and everything seemed to suddenly plunge into darkness (physically and spiritually) and chaos was all around. I noticed at this point that there were strange formations in the sky and even if I closed my eyes, I could still see the formations even though they were amidst dark clouds and a dark sky.

After I awoke from this dream at 5am, I heard a big, deep burp coming from my kitchen but when I got up to check, there was nobody there.

I’ve never been to the USA so I don’t know about beaches there or whether there are any near New York but I knew that is where I was in this dream.