Motel with loo/elevator and dancing with Shania Twain!

A collection of my most vivid and impacting dreams and visions.
Danniielle
Site Admin

Motel with loo/elevator and dancing with Shania Twain!

Post by Danniielle »

I just awoke from a very vivid dream.

I was with some friends in a motel we were staying at and we were all dancing and having a great time. We needed to go back home to get some things and then we planned to come back.
Some decided they would stay at the motel while others went to get the things.
I needed to go and get some things myself but I had none of my own transport so was relying on someone else to drive. I thought I needed extra clothes but when I checked my bags, I realised I had most of what I needed but I still needed to get a few other things.

When those I initially decided to go with decided to stay at the motel, one of the girls I was dancing with whose name happened to be Shania Twain, said she would go and I said to her that I'd go with her.
We headed for the front door and I mentioned that I needed to go to the toilet first. There was a small public toilet near the main front door so I used that one.

As I was using it, it started moving downwards!! It was also an elevator!! It went down one level and then started moving horizontally across two blocks of buildings while I was still sitting on it and the whole elevator got bigger! It stopped at another floor and there were other people there waiting to use the toilet too but I'd run out of toilet paper! One lady pointed to a roll of paper I hadn't seen that was just within reach and I used that.

The toilet/elevator had taken me to a part of the building that was unfamiliar to me so I went to the service desk and told the lady at the desk my whole predicament. She gave me the keys to a Mini that was parked inside the toilet/elevator and said that I could drive it back to where I was.

I got into the Mini and drove it out of the elevator and into the hallway, then out the front door. I drove towards where I had come from and saw entry number 27 where some others were in another elevator entrance along the path I had come from. They wanted to use the Mini too and gestured for me to drop it off there. I needed to go to entry number 26 though which was where I'd first come from and where Shania was waiting for me, completely unaware of what had just happened!

I had parked the Mini in order to inform those at entry 27 that I needed to go to 26 but the elevator/toilet would bring the Mini back to them. I had also jacked up the front end of the Mini on a stick for some odd reason! When I returned to it, a security guard/mechanic had replaced the stick with a proper trolley jack. I mentioned to him that I had to drive it back to entry 26 and he helped me lower the jack so I could drive there.

I thanked him for helping me and made a small joke about being able to do something Mr. Bean would do and drive a Mini inside a motel hallway!!

I drove back to entry 26 and was greeted by a whole group of people waiting in the foyer also wanting to use the elevator/toilet and the Mini! A very relieved and somewhat confused Shania was amongst them.

I then awoke.